RPAC Reverse Raffle
Thursday, October 5, 2023 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (CDT)
We're hosting our first reverse (draw down) raffle! Each raffle ticket is $100 and includes a number on the board, admission for one, and dinner. Games and raffles will happen throughout the night.
There are only 150 tickets available for this raffle.
It is encouraged to purchase tickets ahead of the event. The goal is to sell out of tickets prior to the drawing on October 5, 2023.
How does a reverse raffle work
- Only a limited number of tickets are sold (150 for our raffle)
- If your ticket is drawn, you lose.
- The goal is to be the last ticket (or last 5 tickets*) remaining in the bucket
Can I purchase multiple tickets
- Yes you can! You can purchase as many tickets as you would like.
- Each ticket gives you one number on the board.
- Reverse raffle tickets come with free admission.
Can I go in with other people to purchase tickets
- Yes you can! You can split the cost of the ticket however you would like. Each purchased ticket only grants admission for one person. Anyone else who would like to attend would need to purchase a companion event ticket (cost $20)
*Splitting the pot
- The last 5 candidates can elect to split the pot. If the decisions to split the pot is not unanimous, another ticket will be drawn. This will continue until all remaining candidates elect to split the pot or if there is only one candidate remaining.
- You must be present to split the pot. You do not have to be present if you do not want to split the pot
I don't want to buy a raffle ticket, can I still participate
- Yes! You can purchase a companion ticket ($20) to attend the October 5 event.
Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. The National Association of REALTORS® and its state and local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed or decision not to contribute. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Up to thirty percent (30%) may be sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a. A copy of our report filed with the State Board of Elections is (or will be) available on the Board's official websitewww.elections.il.gov or for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois. Except as may be required by state or federal law, the Illinois REALTORS® PAC (Illinois RPAC) is not required to refund political contributions. However, a refund request made by a contributor within 30 days of the date of his or her RPAC contribution is received will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Prize is based on the number of tickets sold. Raffle must raise 3x the amount in order to receive the full prize amount. the prize will be reduced based onthe total amount raised.